I love wedding season! With summer approaching, it's almost here and Great Expressions Dental Centers (GEDC) want to remind brides and grooms that it's not too late to secure the smile of their dreams for the big day, with popular dental techniques available to brighten smiles on the spot.
Got any BIG DAY tips? Get ready with your bridal tips for a chance to win a movie bundle at the end of this post...
My bride days have come and gone but I still feel the pressure of wedding photos. Whether you're the bride to be, a bridesmaid or wedding guest, it's always an event that we want to look our best for and be camera ready for. Before my big day, as well as dropping 20 pounds, teeth whitening was a big priority. I used Crest Whitestrips so it was an affordable, easy and an at home way to get prepared. You can't tell my from the filtered photo of a photo above but my teeth were super pearly & I wasn't afraid to show them off! I'm heading to a wedding this Friday and find myself once again cracking out the Whitestrips. I don't have the motivation to drop 20 pounds but teeth whitening I can do.
In addition to ensuring you have a smile that will light up every photo at your wedding, GEDC encourages patients to avoid some of the most common faux pas on their big day:
- Raccoon eyes: Even if you're not quick to tear up, chances are you will on your big day. Make sure you're sporting waterproof mascara and eyeliner to prevent the dreaded raccoon eyes
- Snacking on junk food: Limit snacking, including sugary and starchy foods that can destroy enamel. Stick with drinking water, especially between meals
- Failing to plan for traffic delays: Your in-laws-to-be (and everyone else) will get impatient quickly if you don't stick to the set schedule. Plan ahead for traffic and other delays, and allow plenty of spare time
- Bridesmaid dresses that are too close to white: Light pink and seafoam green are all the rage in bridesmaid dresses, but make sure the dresses aren't too light – when the camera flashes, all could appear to be wearing white
- Careless selfie-ing: Remind everyone you see before you walk down the aisle (including your bridesmaids) to not post any pictures, selfies or otherwise, to social media before the big moment
MOVIE THEATER BUNDLE GIVEAWAY!
Great Expressions Dental Centers is giving one lucky Posh Little reader an AMC theater prize pack that includes movie passes, drinks & popcorn for 2. To enter, just tell us your best wedding tips for brides or guests in the comments below.
Check AMC for theater locations. Open to US residents. Enter by midnight PST May 15, 2016.